24thOctober's♥

Monday, March 29, 2010
;


Kath's is sad..
fight with classmates.
seriously, your are being damn fuucker. ?
make me run here run there,
your think is funny ? .
Just remember what your have done,
i will doubble back for your.
life is full of thing that you can't expect.
let me start a fresh.
i miss my baby..
i miss her. (:
hate-ing school more and more..
when will i love my school ? D:
let me end here.

-sign off-


24thOctober's lovee . () '

unperfect-kathy.blogspot.com
Profile



Kathy♥
18thNovember's Baby
Imma Scorpio
attached to Melvin On 24thOctober
Msn | Friendster


S e c r e t s


D a n c e


song slash playlist

P a s t


() Hmmmm, guys,seriously my tummy pain..why all this ...
()
() Cassandra fuucker! LOL.
()
() So long no post...Everything seems fine,nest year ...
() Sian so long nv post. ><hmmm my birthday just ende...
()
() Peace... :Dgoing in hostel 2 weeks time,dont know ...
() Muacks <3Love gans.Love Baby...
() Spam Spam Spam.. Just come back from amk, with nu...


R e w i n d




B y e b y e

()Lynn -laopo-♥♥
()-NeeT-xLOVE♥♥
()NeeT-FeiXia♥♥
()Nai Xin♥♥
()Bernadine♥♥
()PohChing♥♥
()Dominic♥♥
()Stephanie♥♥
()LiTing♥♥
()Sherlynn♥♥
() Y-♥♥
() AHHMINE♥♥
() SeanL♥♥
() Jeremy♥♥
() Jiawang♥♥
()Jess♥♥
()Nikko♥♥
()Desmond♥♥
()Cassandra♥♥
()BellBell♥♥
()Elieen(wuliao) Nuer♥♥
()Chrysan Mei♥♥