24thOctober's♥

Sunday, November 22, 2009
;


Sian so long nv post. ><
hmmm my birthday just ended.
not bad... i recieve present from people :D
most one i like,
is the neackless that baby send me (:
even my mum says it nice o(NoN)o.
:D anyway,
waiting for court date,
to go in hostel.
The Ten hostel dont wan to accept me,
so yeah maybe going grace heaven
or girls home lor.
Soo yeahh,
this few days, keep hang out with summer,
and stead bahh..
not very busy,
but is like damn free,
cause is like i only
meet my stead at night,
then morning summer need work,
so i meet summer after her work around 3 pm.
morning to 3 is like fuucking free~ D:
ok going to eat.
bye :B

-sign off-


24thOctober's lovee . () '

unperfect-kathy.blogspot.com
Profile



Kathy♥
18thNovember's Baby
Imma Scorpio
attached to Melvin On 24thOctober
Msn | Friendster


S e c r e t s


D a n c e


song slash playlist

P a s t


()
() Peace... :Dgoing in hostel 2 weeks time,dont know ...
() Muacks <3Love gans.Love Baby...
() Spam Spam Spam.. Just come back from amk, with nu...
() Lets forget about the spam thing,yesterday till to...
() To spamers :Di dont really give a damn about it, :...
() Hmmm, now at my mum shop,laughs... ...going home s...
() Baby, i believe now u are confuss,so am i.. if u c...
() Ehhhh, My mum keep my lappy, dont wan let me use ...
() Hmmmm,a saterday D: ,counting down to 15oct. Dono ...


R e w i n d




B y e b y e

()Lynn -laopo-♥♥
()-NeeT-xLOVE♥♥
()NeeT-FeiXia♥♥
()Nai Xin♥♥
()Bernadine♥♥
()PohChing♥♥
()Dominic♥♥
()Stephanie♥♥
()LiTing♥♥
()Sherlynn♥♥
() Y-♥♥
() AHHMINE♥♥
() SeanL♥♥
() Jeremy♥♥
() Jiawang♥♥
()Jess♥♥
()Nikko♥♥
()Desmond♥♥
()Cassandra♥♥
()BellBell♥♥
()Elieen(wuliao) Nuer♥♥
()Chrysan Mei♥♥