24thOctober's♥

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
;


Baby,
i believe now u are confuss,
so am i..
if u choose not to believe it, its ok..
i know when ppl time the feeling.
it sucks to max.
but i just wan to tell u that,
u know today every single i miss you inside
the paper.. its your name..
its your face..
why issit when i in love wif u ,
but you dont trust me anymore? ..
when u say kath.. to me
it hurt..
cus there is no more baby come out from ur mouth..
i dono how take jokes...
i know u give in alot to me lee..
but its just mee.. hard to change, my jealous
my attitude, even my way to talking..
but in the end i still need to say..
i love youhh.
this post is gonna be all about u !
these few days me and youh tgt..
i feel love being wif u ..
i dont trust relationship...
but is youh,
the one hu teach me laugh smile joke.
wif youh i forget all the worries inside my heart.
just you and me..
nth ealse.
put away everything ? ..
i not trying to telll u trust me
all those.
can u feel it.. all this i post is from my bottom
of my heart..
deep deep down.
one serious word : i dont wan to lost you,
i dont wan to break wif you,
i dont wan to leave u ,
i wan youhh..
why does all this come soo sudden,
tmr court date..
everything so suey..
u touch my head and say
" be guai go sleep, dont run for court date "
all the words u told me i nv forget...
it goes into my heart you know ?
even on phone all thing u told me i nv forget..
cus i really love youhh..
even i now crying also no use..
the trust u have has lost..
but just wan u to know..
everything to me now not impt..
even my mouth keep asking u
" baby if i go in hostel, will you go hong gals ?"
but in my heart i know u wont,
cus i can sense that you love me alot alot..
and me too..
i just wan hear u say " no la i wont "
it warm my heart up.
and know whatt ?
baby i really love u alot alot alot..
i wont not write 424 lines of i miss you..
w.o u will run court date,
w.o you i dont think i will still be here posting..
u are realy impt to me..
iloveyouh. <3


24thOctober's lovee . () '

unperfect-kathy.blogspot.com
Profile



Kathy♥
18thNovember's Baby
Imma Scorpio
attached to Melvin On 24thOctober
Msn | Friendster


S e c r e t s


D a n c e


song slash playlist

P a s t


() Ehhhh, My mum keep my lappy, dont wan let me use ...
() Hmmmm,a saterday D: ,counting down to 15oct. Dono ...
() Long time no posting, i have been playing wonderla...
() Hey, LOLS, i am boredd :X hmmmm, Just now during ...
() Ehh ehh, tmd today almost late for school, heng i...
() Hmm.. today see SAMH conseller.ok i know my illnes...
() Everything backs to normal again...:Dback too real...
() Seriously.. i did not ignored you.. when you said ...
() Just being too tired.. just let go :D
() You all nevar knows, i have beening emo-ing , for ...


R e w i n d




B y e b y e

()Lynn -laopo-♥♥
()-NeeT-xLOVE♥♥
()NeeT-FeiXia♥♥
()Nai Xin♥♥
()Bernadine♥♥
()PohChing♥♥
()Dominic♥♥
()Stephanie♥♥
()LiTing♥♥
()Sherlynn♥♥
() Y-♥♥
() AHHMINE♥♥
() SeanL♥♥
() Jeremy♥♥
() Jiawang♥♥
()Jess♥♥
()Nikko♥♥
()Desmond♥♥
()Cassandra♥♥
()BellBell♥♥
()Elieen(wuliao) Nuer♥♥
()Chrysan Mei♥♥