24thOctober's♥

Monday, October 5, 2009
;


Long time no posting,
i have been playing wonderland this few days.
audi just mia bahhs. ;duh
this few days alot thing happen,
i am tired..
grace, i dont mind u biitch about me,
you know what ?
i also dont mind u come in and spam my tagg blog.
cus i dont give a damn ? O:
ohhh yeah,
if youhh wan contuine talk back about me,
pls add more oil, or u need more fire to blow it up more?
all th words youhh say it soo un-true,
maybe some is,
i make laoshi cry... ?
ohh yes i did.
that is just some of my parts that laoshi cry.
so dont talk too much rubbish to it. :D
my hand is off from youhh.
i wont got the free time to call my outside fren,
scold u or beat u,
i dont wan find this lame tai ji wif youhh,
some kind of wasting time,
and energy. ;lala
anyway, my life sucks..
is my fault for smoking in school,
i dont mind ppl scolding me, cus i argee,
it really my fault.
i kena catch smoking in sch.
and my mum know about it..
i think it time to wake up..
PO is right..
everyone done so much things for me..
now no one trust me..
wdv i say they would't care or borther.
Hais..
hostell.. let it be.. i have to face it..
it life bahh,
i can't do anything foolish now..
i cannnt kill myself. ~.~
stupid ..
go in hostel wdv i dont care.
since my mum wants it..
Then let it be..
i am tired of crying..
even i say i wont touch cigg again,
no one will believe it anymore.
one last word to say to everyone hu help me out.. :
i am sorry. i dont desevered your help.
-sign off-


24thOctober's lovee . () '

unperfect-kathy.blogspot.com
Profile



Kathy♥
18thNovember's Baby
Imma Scorpio
attached to Melvin On 24thOctober
Msn | Friendster


S e c r e t s


D a n c e


song slash playlist

P a s t


() Hey, LOLS, i am boredd :X hmmmm, Just now during ...
() Ehh ehh, tmd today almost late for school, heng i...
() Hmm.. today see SAMH conseller.ok i know my illnes...
() Everything backs to normal again...:Dback too real...
() Seriously.. i did not ignored you.. when you said ...
() Just being too tired.. just let go :D
() You all nevar knows, i have beening emo-ing , for ...
() Hello peeps. (: these few days nv go for school, h...
() This few days being damn busy, sorry my baby D: fo...
() Hmm... New stead? hope can have love from him c...


R e w i n d




B y e b y e

()Lynn -laopo-♥♥
()-NeeT-xLOVE♥♥
()NeeT-FeiXia♥♥
()Nai Xin♥♥
()Bernadine♥♥
()PohChing♥♥
()Dominic♥♥
()Stephanie♥♥
()LiTing♥♥
()Sherlynn♥♥
() Y-♥♥
() AHHMINE♥♥
() SeanL♥♥
() Jeremy♥♥
() Jiawang♥♥
()Jess♥♥
()Nikko♥♥
()Desmond♥♥
()Cassandra♥♥
()BellBell♥♥
()Elieen(wuliao) Nuer♥♥
()Chrysan Mei♥♥