24thOctober's♥

Sunday, March 28, 2010
;


Hmmmm, guys,
seriously my tummy pain..
why all this happen to me..
i am scare,
i am worried.
i love my boyf.
i know he love me as well,
but evenerythings seem to be joking,
with both of us.
sister's..
has gone now i left with nothing, but youhh,
what if one day i lost youhh ? ..
seriously do i have more sister?
why am i thinking of the old memory
that we both sister have ?
am i the only one who is thinking,
of you are thinking as well ? sister .. ?
i dont wan to say the name,
but hopefully you know who are youhh. (:
chalet.. things, i really did plan.
i told my stead i wanna open one chalet on
Jun 9th 2011..
cause is my end of probation,
we going to book changi chalet, i told my boyf.
i need one room for my ..
and her boyf. so they don't need to squeeze with other people.
all these i do i know is small thing..
the things you done for me is more then this,..
i all understand, ok now i only can say i regret..
when u say no more sister i got the
chance to say ' no i dont wan '
but i did not..
its all a misunderstand..
maybeall this is fated.. waiting for my sister to be back ? ..
or shall just carry on with my life ? .
have you ever wonder how life is like w.o a friend?
w.o a friend who hears you say your troubble..
now all can i do is to keep everything to myself.
i need someone..
i know boyf.. but sometime
things came to be this way, :
when you and your boyf. are encounter-ing
some issue, who can you run to ?
tell your boyf. what are your worry about ?
it's impossible if you have a brain..
cause he is stressing about that issue too..
have you wonder in this kinda of
situtation all you need is one good friend of yours.
siserhood.
i miss you..
onli this few days.. w.o someone,
every bad things just come up..
everyone think to be deserve a chance..
but to me, i dont think chance will be happen,
cause i encounter many type of friend...
maybe fated to be no chance for me ?
sisters, family, friends, home, freedom,...
it's all gone..
when will i see my life brighten ?
sister i miss youh.

-sign off-


24thOctober's lovee . () '

unperfect-kathy.blogspot.com
Profile



Kathy♥
18thNovember's Baby
Imma Scorpio
attached to Melvin On 24thOctober
Msn | Friendster


S e c r e t s


D a n c e


song slash playlist

P a s t


()
() Cassandra fuucker! LOL.
()
() So long no post...Everything seems fine,nest year ...
() Sian so long nv post. ><hmmm my birthday just ende...
()
() Peace... :Dgoing in hostel 2 weeks time,dont know ...
() Muacks <3Love gans.Love Baby...
() Spam Spam Spam.. Just come back from amk, with nu...
() Lets forget about the spam thing,yesterday till to...


R e w i n d




B y e b y e

()Lynn -laopo-♥♥
()-NeeT-xLOVE♥♥
()NeeT-FeiXia♥♥
()Nai Xin♥♥
()Bernadine♥♥
()PohChing♥♥
()Dominic♥♥
()Stephanie♥♥
()LiTing♥♥
()Sherlynn♥♥
() Y-♥♥
() AHHMINE♥♥
() SeanL♥♥
() Jeremy♥♥
() Jiawang♥♥
()Jess♥♥
()Nikko♥♥
()Desmond♥♥
()Cassandra♥♥
()BellBell♥♥
()Elieen(wuliao) Nuer♥♥
()Chrysan Mei♥♥